Declare a ServiceHow to declare a service under the CISPE Code of Conduct.
- Read carefully the CISPE Code of Conduct
- Please determine carefully which of your service(s) meet(s) the Code’s requirements
- Please complete and send to the Secretary General the following documents through the form in the bottom of this page:
- The Template Declaration of Adherence – together with the documentation deemed necessary under the Code of Conduct Adherence Guidelines
- The standard CISPE NDA. The NDA will protect any sensitive information sent alongside your Declaration and ensure that no third party, including CISPE companies, has access to your supporting documentation
- Send the payment to CISPE through wire transfer:
- 1.980,00 EUR for the declaration of 1 service
- 5.980,00 EUR for the declaration for 3 or more services
- Please note that without upfront payment, your demand will not be processed
- If all the information you sent fulfils the requirements you will:
- Receive a registration number of the declaration
- Receive the licence of use of the Trust Mark(s) you may use on your own communication supports
- Your services will be added to the CISPE Public Register
Template Declaration of Adherence
By providing the data above to CISPE (Cloud Infrastructure Services Providers in Europe, contact: email@example.com), the applicant gives consent that the CISPE and its bodies can use the data for membership registration, invoicing, sending information, other administrative tasks as well as communication with applicant and its other representatives within the scope of the official purposes of CISPE. CISPE will not use the data for any other purposes, including commercial activities, without the applicant’s prior and specific written consent. The data provided to CISPE by the applicant will be stored as long as the applicant is the member of CISPE or until the applicant opt out from further communication with CISPE. The applicant can at any time request to amend, change, port, delete or withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, for personal data of the applicant obtained and stored by CISPE, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The applicant has the right at any time to seek the redress with the competent national data protection authority in Belgium. The data provided to CISPE is minimum required in order to perform the official purposes of CISPE and to communicate with the applicant.