Declare a Service
How to declare a service under the CISPE Code of Conduct.
- Read carefully, once again, the CISPE Code of Conduct
- If you see fit, please determine carefully which of your service(s) meet(s) the Code’s requirements.
- Please complete and send to the General Secretary the following documents through the formular in the bottom of this page :
- The English version of the Template Declaration of Adherence – together with the documentation deemed necessary under the Code of Conduct Adherence Guidelines
- The standard CISPE NDA. The NDA will protect any sensitive information sent alongside your Declaration and ensure that no third party, including CISPE companies, has access to your supporting documentation.
- Send the paiement to CISPE through wire transfer:
- 990 EUR for the declaration of 1 service
- 2990 EUR for the declaration for 3 or more services
- Please note that without upfront paiement, your demand won’t be processed
- If all the infomation you sent are fulfilling the requirements,
- You’ll recieve a number of decalartion
- Your services will be added to the CISPE Public Register
- You’ll recieve the licence of use of the the Trust Mark(s) you may use on your own communication supports